Sunday, September 2, 2012

SEPTEMBER = BIRTHDAY

My Mom already got me my birthday presents.  I know this because she asks me every year, early, and gets me 2 things that I really want (real gold hoop earrings/Zomg JC platforms).  Then a bunch of other small things she finds over the course of the entire month of September.  Then, Taco has to get me some stuff too - she's such a good dog, she gets an allowance.  Anyway,  I'm a fucking spoiled mommysgirl brat. 

BUT...there are a few more things I want.  Probably that I'll end up buying for myself but I'm just going to list them for fucking fun.


  • LA hat (either blue or black - haven't decided).  Possibly settle for  Lakers hat.
  • Dior "Lip Addict" Maximizer 
  • Kobe Bryant SUNDAY WHITES jersey 
  • Misfits "Graveyard" T-Shirt 
  • Suicidal Tendencies "Flip Cap Skull" T-Shirt  
  • Louis Vuitton logo Charm Bracelet 
  • Bukowski tattoo on my foot 
  • Trip to New York (where I may or may not like to do some drugs with Cat Marnell, if possible)

TOO BAD THINGS COST SO MUCH MONEY.  TOO BAD I DON'T REALLY NEED ANY OF THEM. TOO BAD I WANT THEM ALL REGARDLESS. 

No comments:

Post a Comment