Sunday, September 23, 2012

1947

I think it's interesting that people don't seem to think about the fact that a lot of significant things happened in 1947.  Which is not why I have 1947 tattooed on my knuckles.  I have that tattooed because my amazing Mother was born that year and to me, it was the start of my life.  When she was born, I was manifested but not yet created.

That aside - I find it interesting that 1947 marks not only the UFO crash in Roswell, NM.  But it also marks the beginning of the CIA.  Coincidence? I think not.

1947 was one of the most important years in history, for many reasons.  Especially because WWII was over by then.  And the whole world was changed and had seen things it never thought it would.

There is this part of me that hopes that my Mother came from an alien that crashed in New Mexico in 1947.  That would explain why I feel so alien.  That would explain why I hate humanity so very fucking much and it would explain why I've never felt at home here.

But that's just me being crazy and hopeful that I am not related to this race of judgmental, resentful, greedy assholes that call this planet their home.  Even though I know I am.  Because I myself can be pretty fucking shitty too.  Shit, no one is perfect.

Fuck, if I was an alien and I ended up visiting Earth.  I would take one quick look around and then I'd get the fuck out of here so quick, there's not even a word for how quick.  Then I would lie to my alien friends that I never found this disgusting place.  Not the actual Earth itself.  That is a very beautiful thing - I'm talking about the filth that we dare call humans.  The mold of this world.  The viral bacteria that is destroying everything slowly. 

Time to watch Prometheus.  If I would have Engineered us,  I would have wanted to kill us all also.  

No comments:

Post a Comment