Saturday, September 22, 2012

FINALLY

I was watching the news last night when I was totally surprised to actually hear some fucking news about the James Holmes case.  Like, about damn time, right?  I get the gag order and all that but jesus christ, no one has said a word about this shit on the news for months.

Of course, they had to release his new mug shot.  The one that makes him look even more insane.  Dude is not a looker, that's for sure. I can only imagine how shitty I'd look if I was being kept under 23 hour solitude confinement and like...whatever issues he has. 

The thing I thought was interesting is the fact that if, in his defense, he "pleads insanity", they will be able to break the patient/doctor confidentially that will disclose information that wouldn't normally be provided. Kinda Catch-22ish to me.  The prosecution will jump all over that.

Regardless of if this dude is gnarballs nuts or if he is a casualty to something much larger...he is one freaky looking motherfucker.  But, he didn't always seem that way, if you watch his old 2006 video presentations. If he did kill those people tho, I hope his fucking soul is ripped into pieces.


No comments:

Post a Comment