Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Please Dial 911 for BULLSHIT

 THERE'S NO WAY I CAN EXPLAIN THIS AS CLEARLY AS I WANT TO. WHICH SUCKS.

If it were up to me, I could write an entire book about my thoughts, feelings and beliefs for what really happened on September 11, 2001.  I remember being in my zero period 10th grade social studies class.  I was wearing a jean skirt and a Jr. Lifeguards sweatshirt that belonged to Lindsay Burton.  I never did that summertime beach shit.  I remember seeing the 2nd plane hit the building.  I remember watching slowly as each building "fell" to the ground.  Even at 15 years old, I knew that there was absolutely no truth to anything that my government was telling me.  And for the very first time, I lost every single ounce of faith that I had in the people that run this country.  Every, last, drop.

In my denial of what really happened, I never mean to disregard the many innocent lives that were lost that day.  In fact, my search for TRUTH has been because of them.  Because of those people who jumped from those buildings.  Because of those people who lost family members, loved ones and people they never even met yet -- but should have.  I have spent the last 11 years looking into what happened, looking outside of what the media has FORCED down my throat.  You can call it a conspiracy, I really don't give a fuck what you call it.  I call it my government lying to my face despite the remarkable amount of evidence that clearly disproves almost everything they have told us.

If you do believe the events of 9/11 happened as you have been told then I not only feel absolutely sorry for your pathetic, naive, stupid brain -- but I also feel sad that you do not care enough to question the things that are told to you and try and uncover the truth of what happened to those people 11 years ago.  If you do believe it, go fly your magical unicorn over a fucking rainbow and get the fuck away from me.  9/11 goes back to 1997 and it is the biggest case of insurance fraud that this country, or any other has ever seen.

I am not going to go into my million amounts of points as to why this didn't go down the way they say.  But I am going to put my main points.  And if you don't like it, go suck the government's LYING dick.

1.  There have been flight controllers and many professional pilots who were interviewed after 9/11.  Many of them not only say that the "hijackers" could not have possibly maneuvered those planes in the way that they did in order to hit those urban city buildings -- but that the people that they say flew the planes into those buildings not only DIDN'T graduate the flight school they went to almost 5 years prior to 9/11 but that they FAILED out of their classes.  Many of the professional pilots even admit to not being able to make those kind of maneuvers even after more than 30 years of experience in the air. 

2.  Many people who were at the sight of 9/11 have been interviewed.  One man, who worked in building 7 - which was NOT hit by ONE single plane, spoke out about how his building collapsed to the ground without anything except the sound of bombs going off on the bottom level.  He was found dead in his apartment months after the interview.

3.  Building 7 was said to have collapsed after being "exposed" to the flames/ash/fire of the World Trade Center buildings, although nothing ever touched it - it went down like a planned demolition.

4.  Many professional demolition workers have said many times that BOTH trade tower buildings went down in the manner of a "planned professional demolition".  Even at 15 years old, I said "hey, that looks like when they demolish a building".  You can clearly see each explosion happen throughout the building during the actual news footage. Firemen in the buildings said that they could hear each detonation go off. 

5. There is evidence of the documents that were planned since 1997 to take down both buildings in order to take out one of the biggest insurance policy frauds of all time.  The entire plan was in action since 1997.  Do you know how many people were involved?  More than you want to know.  Want to know who the owner of the building is?  He is a man tied heavily to powerful people and families in Iraq and Iran.  His name is clearly Middle Eastern.  I refuse to post it.

6.  The "plane" that hit the Pentagon - NEVER HIT THE PENTAGON.  There was NO airliner debris found anywhere near that building.  Nor did any of the 1,000 cameras on the outside of that building catch the "plane" hitting it's precious building.  The section of the pentagon that was "hit" by the plane, also -- quite conveniently had NO employees in it as it was being "refurbished".  It also held NO important documents.  Oh, but there was a drivers license of one of the "passengers" found about 2 miles away from the crash site.  That MUST mean that a plane hit a building and that the only remains that survived are a piece of fucking paper and some shit that looks nothing like a god damn aircraft.  HAVE YOU SEEN AN AIRCRAFT CRASH?! HAVE YOU EVEN SEEN THE FUCKING TV SHOW LOST?! THEY DID A BETTER JOB MAKING A CRASH LOOK REAL.  FUCK YOU.

7.  During the exact same time as the first plane was hitting the first building, want to know what the government was up to?  The government was doing a test run of what air traffic controllers WOULD do if there WERE to be planes that were flying BELOW the level that they are supposed to and IF they were to head for a BUILDING.  It was a "test run".  And it had EVERY single traffic control man in the area thinking that those planes were the "test run". There was no test run.  Just the real thing.  There is NO other way to explain the fact that men and women who go to work every day to make sure planes don't hit each other or anything else ALL failed to NOT notice 3 planes entering into a major city airspace at a low altitude and aiming straight for some of the countries tallest/most important buildings.  Sorry,  I wasn't fucking born yesterday.

I'm going to stop there.  I sound crazy enough as it is.  But I would rather be crazy and a little out there than be a sheep following the lies that I am told just to feel like I can sleep at night.  I'm sorry but the terrorists that we should be afraid of are in our own backyard.  They are the people in suits telling us what is good for this nation.  They are the people who can look American people in the face and tell them that we are going to go to war just to get back at those people who hit our buildings.  They are the people who make decisions for you with their best interest in mind, not yours.  I'd rather question this and be completely WRONG than not question it and not give a fuck what the truth is.

At the end of the day, I know that a million other Americans will agree with me that no matter what the story is, no matter what the proof is and no matter what their opinions are, there is one thing that we can agree on.  And that is the fact that things just don't add up about 9/11.  They simply DO NOT add up the way they've been told.

Ignorance is bliss.  And that government of yours, wants you to stay as ignorant as possible.  So please do if you want to.  I don't blame you.  Otherwise, keep questioning and if you really want to know where I get my information from -- ask me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment