Tuesday, September 25, 2012

5 Days

Until I am 26 years old.
Damn man, time sure flies.
And then again,
youth seems so very long ago.

I am working on something.  It's some what of a writing piece that has 4 parts to it.  It may seem silly but I do not want to save and publish it until it is absolutely perfect.  I should be done with part 1 soon.  But I never get any time to work on these things.

Work, work, work, eat, run errands, exercise, eat, shower, drink beer.  It isn't until I truly relax at night that I can work on the creative neurons pulsing through my brain.  By then, I'm tired.  By then, I want to want dramatic TV shows about real life things that are amplified by fiction.

I can't wait to get it finished though.  I'm proud of myself for the honesty in it. And for the heart of the subject matter.

Sometime soon.  Very soon.
For now, it remains unfinished.  Just like everything else I've ever started.

No comments:

Post a Comment