Monday, September 10, 2012

I've Been Busy

I say that all the time.  That's how these things go downhill to that forgotten zone.  NOT THIS TIME BITCH.

My weekend was hectic.  Universal Studios made me feel like a kid again.  Although, I wanted to slit the non-existent wrists of the sun and drag some clouds over it's dead carcass - I had an amazing time.  I am not built for hot weather.  My tattoos felt like they wanted to detach from my body and run off into the nearest pool of water.

I miss my friends from Portland so much. 

Then I saw my family for my niece's 11th birthday party. FUCKING 11th.  Are you kidding me?

My niece was born in 2001.  Two days after 9/11.  Obviously on 9/13.

Tomorrow I'm going to write about my feelings on 9/11.  And I don't give a FUCK how controversial they are.  That shit is fucking shady and I'm going to call its ass out for the 11th year in a row.

Get ready.  My blood boils on 9/11.  I'm going to scorch this motherfucking blog with rage.


No comments:

Post a Comment