Monday, August 20, 2012

James Holmes

I'm about to watch a documentary tonight about James Holmes. I'm still not convinced that he did it. Or that he acted alone. Police scanner records (that I heard personally on the night of the shooting) tell otherwise and much wasn't reported correctly by the police - not to my surprise. The gag order is also an interesting touch on the whole thing.  I think he is a patsy.  I think he is a Sirhan Sirhan.  I think he is a Lee Harvey Oswald - but I can't figure out why.  Gun laws? I mean this in no way to disrespect the victims or the families but I think the man they think killed their loved ones was not necessarily who he is being portrayed to be. I'm not saying he couldn't have done it, but open your mind. I mean really open it and not be force fed. 

Disregard all I say. Speculation can get you killed but truth will always prevail.  I am going to go cuddle with my Hello Kitties and drink some beer and pretend that there are no conspiracies.

Edit: 12:02am 8/21/12:

Just finished this documentary.  If you want to know anything you should take the small amount of time it takes to watch it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qk6OOvgjYdY

Not everything you see or hear is what you are meant to believe.


No comments:

Post a Comment