Friday, August 24, 2012

All I want to do is go home and watch 8 Mile

Today has been a piece of shit!

AND I THOUGHT YESTERDAY WAS BAD.

This morning I was ready for work, in my new Creep Street crewneck that I was so excited to wear - and as I'm walking out to my car, I notice that the front license plate is gone!  LIKE WHAT THE FUCK? Literally, I couldn't even react.  I just picked up the 2 screws that they had so nicely left on the ground in front of my car, my cracked license place frame and went to work.  The hilarious part is that my tags expire in September so I have no idea why they would even want my plate - other than to..you know, go rob a bank and use it as the get away license.  I can't even wait to hear what happens - if anything.  But seriously, what a fucking asshole.  I can't say it enough times -

I HATE PEOPLE
I HATE HUMANS
I HATE BAD HUMAN PEOPLE

I ALSO HATE CARS. Could they be more annoying?  It's like a constant money pit that you throw and throw dollars at but they ain't shakin their asses, they're just being pieces of shit that take your money. 

I've already dealt with the police report (shout out to the dickbag at the Pacific Region PD that was of barely any help), DMV and have mailed in my request for new plates and $34 dollars that I had to pay.  I wish that I could find the disgusting retard that took my plate.  I would kick him in the face, rob him of all his money and throw him off a cliff.  Bet he wouldn't inconvenience me again then - cause he'd be dead.  Or close to it.

Take a breath.

I just wish that this beautiful world was not so infiltrated with such horrible human beings.  How could you look around this place and feel like you were so entitled to take other people's things?  And not even just that - everything awful that humans do.  Look at that bountiful forest - let's fucking cut all the trees down!  Look at that ocean, it's so glorious - let's dump a bunch of oil in it!  Look at those amber waves of grain - let's fucking build huge ass buildings and strip malls we don't need and fill them with things people don't need!

/Rant
Time to go home from work. IT'S FRIDAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment