Saturday, August 25, 2012

I HAD A DREAM....

Of prescription drugs and never having to pay rent or bills ever again. 
Of dogs all around me and Taco serving as the Queen and my bf's dog was the King.
Of cold nights where I needed many blankets to sleep.  And pillows felt like the clouds you see outside of airplane windows.
My comforter was made of Chanel logo's and cashmere.
Scrambled eggs with Sriracha were delivered to my door at any time of the day, evening or night.
There were never-ending movie channels that only played Harry Potter and Quentin Tarantino. 

When I woke up, I felt that I had been asleep for years.  I could have been dead for all I know.  But when I opened my eyes, I know that I was alive and the dream was gone.  Yet, I am restful for the first day in far too long.

I HAVE MANY DREAMS.

No comments:

Post a Comment